Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy Statement

This is the web site of AlisCouponAdventures.blogspot.com.
Our postal address is

Nampa, ID

I can be reached via e-mail at coupons at compuseniors dot com


For each visitor to my Web page, my Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.

I collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with me via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.

The information I collect is used solely to improve the content of my Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of my page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to my Web site, disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of Website.

With respect to cookies: I do not set any cookies.

If you do not want to receive e-mail from me in the future, please let me know by sending me e-mail at the above address.

If you supply me with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided me your address.

With respect to Ad Servers: To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, I have relationships with other companies that I allow to place ads on my Web page. As a result of your visit to my site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information.

For further information, consult the privacy policies of:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=468496
http://www.coupons.com/corp/source/u_privacypolicy.asp?vf=y
http://www.google.com/privacy.html

If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact me at the above addresses or phone number.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)