Thursday, July 30, 2009

Headed out of town...

The family and I are headed out of town for our annual trip to McCall...not sure how much of a "vacation" it will be this year, with THREE kids (two of which are under two). My husband is totally stoked (I don't think he yet realizes what this trip could possibly entail) and I, on the other hand...am terrified. Lol. Ok, so maybe I'm exaggerating a little...but, yes...I'm a bit worried about it all (call me a worry-wart if you must). I'm just hoping that I'm completely wrong, and that everything goes great and we have a blast. I definitely wouldn't miss the photo taking opportunities for anything in the world! :)

Anywho...so I will be out of town for the weekend, and therefore my blog will remain untouched. (yes, I'm sad) So you ladies enjoy your weekend and hopefully you all score some great bargains. Supposedly there will be FIVE inserts in the paper (hopefully Idaho is included for all of them), two SS, one RP, one PG, and one Kellogg's Fuel for School. So it's a GREAT weekend to stock up on papers! I would buy extra if I were you and if you're able! I'm already thinking I'm going to have to get someone to get some for me while I'm gone, in case they all get snatched up!

Alright, I'm off to bed...enjoy your weekends! Oh, and don't forget to check out the Pay it Forward Yard Sale and bake sale on Saturday! (Click HERE if you don't know what I'm talking about.) It should be GREAT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)