Monday, July 13, 2009

Name brand summer clothes for super cheap prices!


Totally scored at OshKosh today! They are having a HUGE clearance sale with many items marked $1.99 and up, plus they had coupons out, HERE (unfortunately, this coupon expires and the sale ends on Wednesday, so HURRY!) for 20% off a $50 purchase. I got tons of clothes for the kids for next summer for less than I could have gotten them at Walmart (and much cuter by the way. :) All in all I got:

3 dresses and 2 shorts for Kennedy
3 shirts and 1 short for Weston
6 shirts for Ashton

(this sale has been going on for a while now, so they were pretty picked over for shorts for the boys and stuff for Kennedy, but I still managed to reach the $50 needed so that I could use my 20% off coupon, so I paid $40.86 for all these items, which comes to just about $3.40/item. Not bad if you ask me! Now I'll just pack these away to be brought out next summer! :)

Carter's is having pretty much the same sale (I just couldn't find enough stuff in the sizes I needed to even come close to hitting the $50 mark) and you can get a coupon for 20% off a $50 purchase HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)