Thursday, August 20, 2009

$10 off $50 Old Navy purchase!


I am unsure of the exact promotion dates (the website says to check with your salon to verify participation and promotion dates) but right now Great Clips is teaming up with Old Navy to bring us a great back-to-school deal! They will give everyone who comes in for a haircut a coupon good for $10 off your purchase of $50 or more at Old Navy! If you spend exactly $50 that equals out to a 20% savings! The website states that you will get a $10 coupon with EVERY haircut. I would assume you could use one of their $8.99 haircut coupons that come in the home mailers and still get the coupon, but I am not certain on this. You will have to check with your salon. Even if you can't, though, it's still a great deal. Just thought I'd pass on this great info that my wonderful hubby alerted me to. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)