Monday, September 28, 2009

Albies trip 9/27

I didn't get much at Albertson's this week, mostly just produce and using up some doublers. Here is what I bought:
2 - Uncrustables Sandwiches
2 - Bagelfuls
6 - Albertson's diced tomatoes
3 - Campbell's Soup-at-Hands
2 - Hershey's Kisses w/ almonds
3 - Libby's sliced carrots
2 - Star wine vinegars (white and red)
1 - Alexia Crunchy Snacks
3 - Jolly Time popcorn (3pk)
1 - Minute Maid orange juice
4 - avacados
1 - 1lb bag baby carrots
2 - Canteloup
1 - 2lb brick colbyjack cheese
1 - Cascade rinse agent
2 - Pace Picante Sauce (not on sale, but we needed it and I had to buy two to use the coupon)

Total that all of these items should have cost me was $89.38. I paid $25.40. That's a savings of $63.98 or 72%! Considering I got quite a bit of produce, that's not too bad!

I had FREE coupons for the Star wine-vinegar (from a survey I participated in recently), the Alexia Crunchy snacks (from a rebate a while back), and the Cascade Rinse Agent (from the Home Made Simple coupon book I got in the mail a couple of weeks ago.

Here are some of the other deals I used with my doublers...

Campbell's Soup-at-Hand $1.00
Used $.50/1 from SS 8/30, plus a doubler
Final cost: FREE!

Jolly Time popcorn $1.00 (my store had some in the 10 for $10 section at the back of the store near the dairy section)
Used $.50/1 from SS 9/27, plus a doubler
Final cost: FREE!

Bagelfuls $2.49
Used $1/1 IP, plus a doubler
Final cost: $.49!

Smuckers Uncrustables $2.79
Used $1/1 IP, plus a doubler
Final cost: $.79! (this is a great price for these!)

Libby Vegetables $1.25
Used $1/3, plus a doubler
Final cost: $.58

Pace Picante $2.50 (must buy two to use coupon)
Used $.75/2, plus a doubler
Final cost $1.75 ea

Hershey's kisses $3.00
Used $1/1 from SS 9/13, plus a doubler
Final cost: $1.00

Albertson's 2lb brick cheese $5.49
Used $1/1, plus a doubler
Final cost $3.49

I still have one set of doublers left...not sure what I'll be using them on. The 12th and Greenhurst store was OUT of doublers when I went last night...:( SO sad. Lol. The other Albertson's might have some, though? There are a LOT of coupons getting ready to expire on Wednesday, so I would imagine that with the new shopping list for the upcoming week, you might have to plan on going shopping Wednesday in order to take advantage of some of those coupons, but we'll see.

If you want to see a list of the coupons getting ready to expire, head on over HERE to see the great list that FabulesslyFrugal compiled for us. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)