Friday, September 25, 2009

A new blog for us locals!


So...the fabulous girls at FabulesslyFrugal have decided to start a really great blog for those of us in the local Boise area, called BoiseBargainBabes! It's not just any other frugal living blog, though, they've invited other local people to become contributors to the blog! It's a place to share not only coupons and local deals, but also a place for us all to dish about our favorite (or NOT so favorite) stores, which cashiers we love (or do NOT love), which stores are stocked up on which items, etc! I think it's going to be a lot of fun and a great place for us all to really help each other out. And, guess what? They've asked me to become a contributor!

I'll be doing my part in helping to post local info and deals. If I post it on their site, I will probably post it on my own also, so you won't miss my posts either way, but by going to the new site, you can now view everyone ELSE'S posts also! It's just starting out, so I am sure it will continue to grow tremendously over the first couple of weeks, even though it's a little slow-going right now. I can't WAIT to see what kind of great things we are all going to learn from each other! :)

What are you waiting for? Go check it out HERE and don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss anything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)