Monday, September 28, 2009

New to couponing?

If you're new to couponing and want to learn how to save 60-90% on your grocery bill, click HERE to get started! After reading that, from there you can go to my Coupons101 page (HERE).

I also have an extensive Coupon Vocab page (with photos) HERE if you are unfamiliar with some of the lingo you see on this or other coupon blog sites.

If you are to the point of trying to figure out the best way to organize your coupons, you must check out my Organization 101 HERE page for a LOT of different ideas, including the method I use!

If you need help with learning how to use GrocerySmarts, you may be able to find the answer to your questions HERE.

You can also review the different stores' coupon policies HERE.

**All of the links to the above pages can be found along the top navigation bar (under my header) for easy reference if you need to get back to them at any time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)