Thursday, September 10, 2009

Walmart 9/10


FINALLY! I had been checking at my Walmart every time I went for the last couple of weeks, hoping that they had finally restocked their Chinet Lunch plates, but had constantly been disappointed to see an empty shelf every time. Today when I went, however, there were tons on the shelf! Woohoo! If you don't know why I'm so excited about this, then you must have not used your $2/1 Chinet Lunch plates coupon from SS 8/9 yet! These were a high value coupon that made the plates (priced at $2.36 at Walmart) only $.36/ea for a 36ct package! So, only $.01/plate! SWEET!
Any way, so in addition to getting my 7 packages of plates, I also used one of those great coupons I told you about recently from PG 8/30 for Buy one Cover Girl foundation and get one face product FREE. The coupon has NO limitations. No max value for the free item, and no specification on what the product can or cannot be! As long as it's in the "face" product group (not eyes or lips). Essentially you could BOGO on the foundation if you wanted! I needed both foundation and concealer so I bought my TruBlend foundation ($8.34) and got the TruBlend concealer ($6.94) FREE! This is going to make for one AWESOME coupon when paired with a sale. I just needed these items NOW, so used one, but I have lots more to use when it's time to take advantage of a sale! Can't wait! What a great coupon....
I also bought a Clean & Clear Morning Burst facewash ($5.48) and used a $1/1 (SS 8/2)
Total before coupons = $37.28
Total OOP = $15.34
I saved $21.94 or 59%, which is pretty good at Walmart! Lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)