Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Walmart 9/27



These are some of the great deals I scored at Walmart on Sunday (we already ate one package of hotdogs and part of the one in the picture. Lol. And these are the $3 packages my hubby insists on!)...
I bought:
6 - Mr. Clean Magic Erasers 2pk
4 - Glade Sense & Spray starter kits
1 - Glade Reed Diffuser
2 - Glade Soy Candles 2oz
3 - Assorted McCormick spices/herbs
2 - Oscar Mayer Premium XXL franks
1 - Land o' Frost Premium 1lb honey ham lunch meat
12 - Jell-O gelatin mixes (small box)
1 - Duracell C batteries 4pk
The total that all of these items should have cost me is $64.22. I paid $17.65. That's a savings of $46.57 or 73%!
Here is a list of coupons I used...I am not exactly sure of the dates at the moment, as my coupon binder is in the car that my husband took to work so I can't look them up. Sorry! Remember, IP's can be looked up using the KCL printable database! Just click the link over in the right column>>>
3 - BOGO Mr Clean
3 - $1/1 Mr Clean
4 - $4/1 Glade Sense & Spray
1 - $3/1 Any Glade Fragance Collection item IP (for the reed diffuser)
3 - $1/1 McCormick IP
6 - $.50/2 Jell-O (exp. today!)
1 - $.75/1 Duracell
2 - FREE Glade Soy Candle
1 - $1/1 Land o' Frost
1 - $1/2 Oscar Mayer

2 comments:

  1. It's so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! :)