Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bear with me...

I know the site looks a little funny...I'm working on making some changes and kind of playing around with it while I figure out what I like best. So, just hang in there with me! Might take a few days to get it just right. In the mean time, everything should be working as far as links and stuff go, just might be difficult to read some of the content in the sidebars as I know it kind of runs in with the background. Again, I'm just kind of experimenting and I don't really get the chance to sit at the computer for extended periods of time, so I just have to kind of do a little bit here and a little bit there. Hopefully, when I'm done the site will look even better and will be more functional. Thanks for your patience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)