Monday, October 26, 2009

A couple of coupons I missed yesterday..

Hidden in section C of the Statesman there were a few more coupons worth noting! I usually don't go leafing through the paper, but I guess maybe I should! A reader alerted me to these and I had to go fish the papers out of the recycle bin. Lol.

On page C7 there in the bottom-right corner there is a coupon for $5 off your purchase of $19.99 or more at the Craft Warehouse, as well as some great sales advertisements.


Then, on page C8, at the bottom, there are a couple of coupons worth mentioning. One is for $2 off shipping from the UPS store and it doesn't expire until 1/10/10!! The other is $10 off a purchase of $30 or more at Hallmark (Treasure Valley locations only). It DOES exclude Keepsake ornaments, which kind of saddened me, as I love buying those at Hallmark this time of year! :( Sad. I'm sure you can find plenty to use it on! This coupon expires 12/31/09.

Thanks Mandy!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment! :)