Sunday, October 18, 2009

In today's paper..

Sorry I'm a little late getting this up this morning...we have just had WAY too much going on this weekend, and I'm definitely ready for some downtime this week.

In this morning papers, of course I was definitely pleased to see these...


No tricks this week...they really were there. Lol.

There were two inserts this week, one Smart Source and one RedPlum


There was also a coupon for $.50/1 Hostess cupcakes in the Parade Magazine


I also noticed some grea Jo-Ann Fabrics coupons! The remodel in the Karcher Mall in Nampa is complete and so they have some great coupons to use this week as a grand reopening type thing.

Once again, we get the 40% off one item at Michael's, as well as a 20% Martha Stewart's Crafts coupon.

Go enjoy some doublers!

2 comments:

  1. we didn't get any doubles =(... sniffle* and im very jealous of the michaels and jo annes too... booo on oregon.. and you will have to let me kno how the mall is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not using my doublers in the next few days. I would hate for them to go to waste, so if someone wants an extra 4 get in touch with me mchopko3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! :)