Sunday, October 25, 2009

My list for the week...

The Albies sale this week is totally boring to me. Lol. Anyone else feel this way? Here is what is on my GrocerySmarts list this week...how pathetic does this look?




I know you can't see it very well, but there are only 8 things on my list. Really, I am only going because there are doublers, otherwise I would probably just stay home. I, however, cannot let doublers go to waste, so off I go to the store. I am mostly after the cheese (wish I had more coupons for that), the $.50 Litehouse Caramel dip, and the $.49 Nestly Halloween cookie dough. The other stuff, I will get if I need to use up some doublers, which I shouldn't, unless they are out of stuff. The Manwich sloppy joe sauce, I only put on there because I think I MIGHT have a coupon from the All You magazine last month, but I'm not sure and I don't feel like going out to the car to bring my binder in. Yep, I'm lazy. :) Any way...I guess I'm actually quite thankful for a quiet Albies week, and this will REALLY have an impact on how I fall within my budget, too, as I'm spending hardly anything this week!


Alrighty, I'll post my trip when I get back. :)

Are you new to this and have no idea what this GrocerySmarts list can do for you? Well, then click HERE to start at the beginning and find out how you can start saving 60-90% on your grocery bill or click HERE to simply learn about GrocerySmarts and how to use it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)