Thursday, October 15, 2009

Weekly Menu Plan

Man, it's been a LONG time since I posted a weekly menu plan! I apologize for that! I don't really have any good excuse, other than that I just put it off and put it off. :(

I'm sure you'll also notice that it is not titled "Tuesday Menu Planning" any more..lol. I am not going to hold myself to Tuesdays because it seems that I never posted on Tuesdays any way. :) I will still shoot for Tuesdays, but it might vary week to week, so for now I am just going to title it "Weekly Menu Plan" so that I don't feel bad if I post on a different day. Lol.

:BREAKFASTS:
Cereal w/ milk
Oatmeal, toast, juice
Bagel w/ cream cheese and jelly, OJ
Biscuits & gravy, eggs, OJ
Eggo Bakeshop twists, grapes, milk
Egg-in-toast (I'm sure there's an offical name for this, but I don't know what it is!), sausage, juice
Waffles, eggs, bacon, OJ

:LUNCHES:
Totino's pizza rolls, grapes, milk
Chicken Salad on biscuits, chips, Welch's juice cocktail
DiGiorno Pizza, cheesy bread, salad (w/ Sargento Salad Finishers)
Ham & cheese paninis, chicken noodle soup
Hot dogs, chips
Leftover Zuppa Toscana (it makes a big batch!)
Kid Cuisine/Healthy Choice



:DINNERS:

Zuppa Toscana (like at Olive Garden), garlic cheese bread, salad --Recipe can be found on the ATM website HERE --IT'S SCRUMPTIOUS!!!
Hamburger Helper, green beans, cottage cheese
Birdseye Meal-for-Two, french bread, salad
Homemade mac-n-cheese, Green Giant Steamers broccoli, garlic bread
Chili Dogs at the Roosevelt Elementary school carnival!
Parmesan-crusted chicken, Zataran's rice, cooked carrots
Dinner on a Mystery Dinner-Theater train ride for the hubby and I on Sat night!



:DESSERTS:

Goodies at the school carnival
Nestle Tollhouse cookies (from refrigerated dough)
Rootbeer floats
Halloween Oreos w/ milk
Betty Crocker Brownies
Pop-Secret Kettle corn
Banana splits

Seriously...that Zuppa Toscana soup is GREAT! Tastes EXACTLY like the Olive Garden's and it soooo easy to make! You gotta try it! It's a great recipe for when potatoes are on sale! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)