Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Albertson's Printable Shopping List - 11/18-11/26


HERE is this week's Albertson's printable shopping list!

This list will run through Thanksgiving, so you get a couple of extra days. That sure makes Thanksgiving and Black Friday a little easier not having to worry about Albies. I am really not seeing anything that's getting me excited. Perhaps if there are doubles it would make it a little more interesting, but no word on that yet. :(

I won't be posting an Albies trip this week, as the only thing I bought was the Pop-Secret popcorn that was $.50 for the 3pk. I went for the pie and ice cream, also, but on Sunday they were out. Then, a friend let me know that they would have more at 9pm last night, so I went. I got there at about 9:30 and they were already out! They said they got a FULL shipment in and they were gone within 15-20 minutes! Holy cow. Lol. I was pretty bummed. Luckily they had decided to give out a raincheck for one set per person (which they hadn't been doing earlier in the week) so that was good. As I was checking out the lady ahead of me had like 20 pies...I was like...uh, seriously? You couldn't share? Grr...oh well. Perhaps I'd have done the same thing if I had the freezer space. Lol.

Any way, check out the list. It's pretty boring if you ask me. :-/

If you're not sure what to do with this printable shopping list, click HERE to learn about using GrocerySmarts. If you're new to couponing, click HERE to go to the beginning and learn how you can save 60-90% on your grocery bill!

Thank you PYP for the list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)