Friday, November 20, 2009

New Facebook Fan page!

Alright, so I had been debating creating a Facebook Fan Page for a while now, but thought it would be even more work than I already have created for myself with this blog (which I absolutely love, so it's not really WORK, mind you. Lol), but when my husband mentioned that I should do it, it was just the push I needed to get it done. So, yesterday I took a minute to get one started, and already I have 29 fans! Granted, those are mostly my friends and family, but hey, it's a start! :) That's what this blog was started for! If it continues to grow, well, that's just icing on the cake.

Any way, so if you are a follower of this blog, but haven't yet become a fan of Ali's Coupon Adventures on Facebook, go HERE now to become one! There is also a fun little widget on the left side column (you may have to scroll down a little bit to see it).

As for the fan page, it will be used in conjunction with this blog to bring you the best up-to-the minute deals and matchups. A lot of the stuff I post on the fan page will just be links back to posts I make here, but there will be some things I will only post on my Facebook page as I just may not have time to do a whole blog post about it, but will want to alert you of the deal. So, even if you are a follower of my blog, you will want to also be a fan so that you don't miss out on anything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)