Monday, November 9, 2009

New here or new to couponing all together?

If you are new to this site or new to couponing, you'll definitely want to start HERE. I will tell you how I got started and walk you along the steps to becoming a savvy shopper! I regularly save 70-100% (yes, I regularly get FREE stuff or even get PAID to shop!) and I can show you how to do it, too! I'm sure you'd love to save even 10% on your grocery bill each month, and this process can help you do that, too, if all you want to devote to it is the bare minimum. However, if you're willing to take the time to learn the tricks of the trade, you can be on your way to saving 70% or more! So click HERE to go to my "About" page to get started.

Or, just take a look around. My navigation bar under my page header has links to some helpful pages for useful info. Put in a search (in the top of my left side-bar) for "shopping trip" if you want to see some examples of my previous shopping trips. Or just browse. Click on stuff. Have fun!

Don't forget to become a blog follower or subscribe via my RSS feed so you don't miss the newest and hottest deals! If you have any questions feel free to email me or leave a comment...I'm here to HELP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)