Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays to all!


I'm done with the blog for a few days, as I have about a million and one things to do to finish preparing for Christmas, but just wanted to take a minute to say Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with loved ones and that Santa brings you exactly what you wished for. :) I'll be back in a few days!

Oh, and in the meantime, just wanted to remind everyone that the $5 Hallmark printable coupon (or the same coupon can be found in various Dec. issues of magazines, such as Real Simple) expires on Thursday, so if you haven't used it yet, you need to head there! I had two coupons from magazines and two printables. I used each one to purchase two rolls of wrapping paper (which are buy one at $4.99, get one for $.99) so after my $5 off, each set of two cost me only $.98 or $.49/ea! So I paid $3.92 for EIGHT rolls of good quality Hallmark wrapping paper. :) Pretty awesome if you ask me! Once you print the above coupon, don't forget to hit your browser's back button three times to print a second time.

2 comments:

  1. Your right that is an awesome deal.. well i wish i would have read that sooner. as i have a hallmark down the road... but i just used last years wrapping paper, i have a ton, except i bought a special character paper for jax... tigger.. =)... but awesome, you scored some good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your Family!!.. may it be merry and bright!.. can't wait to hear all bout it.. =) catch ya in a few days.. have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! :)