Monday, December 21, 2009

Last full day to order from Amazon with FREE Prime 2-day shipping!

If you want to receive your orders in time for Christmas, then today is the last full day to order from Amazon using Amazon Prime FREE 2-day shipping! YOU can get FREE 2-day shipping too...right now! Just go HERE for more info. It's quick, easy, and FREE! This has totally come in handy for me this year! I have ordered quite a few items that I recieved on my doorstep in one to two days and not paid a dime for shipping. Not only that, but I'm able to score AMAZING deals on Amazon also! Alright, so if you haven't already head on over HERE to learn how to sign up for FREE 2-day shipping on all of your orders.

Now, I'm going to work on posting some of the best deals I find on Amazon today, so that you can cross any last minute gifts off your list! A lot of their toys are marked down over 70%!! Get ready for some great deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)