Friday, December 11, 2009

Lightening deals from Amazon!


I am going to start posting the current Amazon lightening deals on my left sidebar.

**UPDATE** Sold out! :( Hopefully you got one! Next one starts in about 30 minutes, so get ready!

Such as right now, as of 12:10MT you can get the Matchbox Mega Rig Pirates Ship you see for only $9.99!! My son just bought this for his bday for $35 at Walmart, so this is an AMAZING deal (and by the way, he LOVES it)! They are already 93% claimed, so HURRY if you want it! FREE standard shipping on orders over $25, or FREE 2-DAY shipping with Amazon Prime (learn more about getting a FREE month trial with unlimited FREE 2-day shipping HERE. It's quick, easy, and FREE) By using the link to Amazon in my left sidebar, you are not only sent directly to the deal, you are helping support my site! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)