Thursday, December 17, 2009

Walgreen's trip 12/17


I had to pick up my daughter's prescription this morning and threw together a transaction really quickly while I was there. It wasn't very planned out, so it probably could have been better, but I don't think I did too bad. I bought the following items that should have cost me $41.80. I paid $.14! I also received a $5 RR from the "spend $25, get $5 RR" and a $2 RR for the Pull-ups. !!!

I did this all in one transaction so that I could reach $25, to get a $5 RR (you only have to reach $25 BEFORE coupons, but AFTER the 15% off coupon HERE. The "Spend $25, get $5 RR" deal ends TONIGHT! The 15% off coupon is valid today and tomorrow.)

I bought:

6-Ricola Cough Drops - $.99 w/ in-ad coupon
Used $.50/1 Wags coupon from the Walgreen's Healthy Savings booklet or Diabetes & You coupon booklet (the latter is only for the sugar-free variety), which automatically took off $3 since I bought six.
1-Pull-ups pack - $8.99, get $2 RR
Used $3/1 from a home mailer, plus I will submit for the $.75 Caregiver's Marketplace rebate
1- J&J Baby Shampoo - $2.99
Used $1/1 printable HERE. (Use zip 77477 if you don't see it)
4-Scotch packaging tape w/ dispenser - BOGO $3.49/ea
Used 4-$1/1 printable HERE
1-Jergen's lotion (wasn't on sale, but my hubby needed...I keep waiting for a deal on this, but it hasn't happened yet) - $6.99
Used $1/1 from previous insert

I used the 15% off coupon HERE. (Just become a fan, then click on "fan offer" to see the coupon), so my total before coupons was $25.14. After coupons, my total was $8.14. I then paid with an $8 RR from the Complete multi-purpose solution I bought earlier this week.

Remember, you can check out Hip2Save's list of this week's Walgreens match-ups HERE. She also added some deals from the mid-week ad HERE.

New to Walgreen's shopping and want to learn the ropes? Click HERE for my Walgreen's 101 page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)