Friday, January 15, 2010

25 FREE Sewing Crafts from Bloggers!

I wish I could sew. I really do. So does my husband for that matter. He's had a dress shirt of his missing a button for months now just waiting for me to sew it on. Lol. However, I just don't know how. I took Home-Ec in school, but I've basically forgotten everything I learned there since then. I looked through some of these crafts, and some of them are REALLY cute! I especially like the "Framed Monogram." Any way, even though I'm not crafty when it comes to sewing, I thought I would pass this offer along for those of you who might enjoy it. You can download a FREE eBook with 25 sewing crafts to try.


1 comment:

  1. man i wish i could sew too! our huge down comforter just ripped and is now sitting at the end of our bed on the floor waiting to be sewn....its been there for about 2 weeks now....not proud of it but i keep hoping it will magically fix itself! it was too expensive to just toss and get a new one so i'll have to breakdown and do it! maybe i'll do it at the same time as that stack of shirts missing buttons in Tom's closet.....maybe..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! :)