Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hmm...

Well, the goal yesterday AND today was to get some major blog posting done, however, life kind of got a little busy. We recently found out that our landlord has decided to sell our house, so we are in the process of finding a new place, whether it's renting or buying, so that has taken up a lot of my time. Then, when I do get some free time and I think "finally, I can sit down and blog..." I sit down and...well...all I want to do is relax. Lol. SO, thank you for those of you that have been able to bare with me and sorry to have bored you a little over the last few days! I'm really going to try to focus and do better! :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Alicia you are doing great! You post way more that Tori on she shops smart. and I greatly acknowledge that you have 3 kids and you blog more than I have time to even get on and look!! So you are doing just fine! You are doing all the work for people so nobody should complain! :)

    -Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thanks Brittany. :) Yeah, I sometimes bite off way more than I can chew! Especially with three kids...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! :)