Sunday, January 17, 2010

In today's Idaho Statesman...

In today's Idaho Statesman you will find two inserts: one SmartSource, one P&G.



And, yes, as I told you yesterday, you will find DOUBLERS! Woohoo! For a small list of double ideas go HERE. If you're not sure what these wonderful little coupons are or what to do with them, click HERE to learn all about them.

Another coupon I thought was worth mentioning was the coupon I found for Office Depot. It's a full-page, thick, glossy sheet and I noticed that they varied by paper. Two of my papers had a 10% off coupon, but four of them had 20% off coupons! They are valid 1/17-1/23. I am thinking I see a new coupon binder in my future (the zipper on mine has been broken for a few months now. SUCH a pain.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)