Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ready to learn the ropes??


I mentioned last week that I was ready to try having my first COUPON CLASS! I am really excited about this, but also pretty nervous. :) I mean, I've learned a TON in the last year and feel like I've got a pretty good handle on things, but it's one thing to do it yourself...it's quite another to try to teach OTHERS to do it! Be that as it may, I'm going to TRY! This will be a totally low-key event in my home (so space is LIMITED). It will be for both novices and veterans alike and will be a place for us to all share questions and answers, best practices and tips. I do NOT claim to be an expert, but I'd love to be able to share my knowledge and experience to help YOU save YOUR FAMILY 60%-90% on your grocery bill! I will do my best to explain things without confusing everyone! :) Please be understanding and patient with me. Lol.

There will be refreshments and goodies, plus door-prizes and maybe a giveaway or two! :) I am totally excited and can't wait to meet some of my readers! Alright, so here are the details:

:WHEN:  February 6, 2010 @ 2:00pm

:WHERE: Nampa, ID (Location will be given after you sign up.)

:WHO: YOU! Due to space limitations, I am going to limit it to fifteen people. (Plus, I don't want to completely overwhelm myself!) Feel free to sign up a friend, mother, sister, other family member as well! The first 15 to email me and sign up will get to attend! If you sign up and later find out that you cannot make it, please be courteous and let me know as soon as possible so that I can open that space up to someone else in plenty of time.

Can't wait! Sign up now!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment! :)