Friday, January 22, 2010

Whew...

So, for those of you who don't know, my husband travels during the week, so I get to be home with all three kids ALONE Mon-Fri. Well, the last three months he was able to be in the Boise market and therefore stay HOME. It sure was nice having the extra help, even though most of the time through the holidays he worked crazy, long hours. This was his first week back to work after that LONG extended stay home. :( I think I managed to keep my sanity pretty well, considering. However, the kids have gone completely crazy missing him and my 2 year old has had a few meltdowns in which I was just not good enough. :( Very heartbreaking. Any way, the reason I'm telling you this is that he does get home tonight (I'll be leaving to pick him up in about 20 minutes) and I just wanted to give you a heads up that the posting will probably be minimal this weekend. Going to try to get some quality time in with the hubby and kids while he's home until he leaves again Monday morning. BUT, I will be back in full-swing Monday morning and will be working on adding more stores to my weekly match-ups so as to better serve more readers. Still continuously making changes to the site and getting it where I want it to be, but I'm getting there! Any and all input about any changes you'd like to see and things you'd like added is DEFINITELY welcome! Also, I have a few exciting things coming up! I've had enough demand over the last few months that I've decided to host a coupon "class" (if you can really call it that, as I am still learning everything myself) and you're ALL invited! I'll post more details early next week. Also, keep your eye out for a giveaway coming SOON!

Alright all, have a good weekend and I'll be back soon! I will still be posting occasionally to the Facebook page, so if you haven't become a fan yet, be sure to do so so that you don't miss any deals! Become a fan HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I can totally imagine you carting your 3 kids around...How you do it, amazes me.

    You totally deserve the time off!!

    I am totally excited about your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog. Thank you for linking it up on mine yesterday. Feel free to email me any deals you find.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! :)