Saturday, January 16, 2010

Which store deals would you like to see on my blog?

Currently, I only post weekly deals for Walgreens and Albertsons, but I realize not all of my readers shop at these stores, or even have one near them for that matter. So, I am asking everyone which stores they would like to see weekly matchups for. If I get a high enough demand for a certain store, I will start doing those weekly matchups on my blog. For any other stores that maybe just one person would like to see, I will start posting weekly links to other blogs who provide these matchups regularly. I just want to make sure my readers have access to the deals they want/need. This is kind of a test-run, but we'll see what happens! So, be sure to leave a comment letting me know which store YOU would like to see match-ups for...

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. wallys... since its the main store i go to here aside from albies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea...I'm definitely going to look into starting Walmart and Fred Meyer. We'll see if I start getting responses for any other stores...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! :)