Monday, February 15, 2010

Are you pregnant or do you have children?

Babycenter

"From baby names to birthing questions to advice about naptime, BabyCenter is here to support you on your journey to parenthood. Sign up for our free email newsletter (it's customized to your due date) so you can track your baby's development week by week and get insight from experts about important parenting issues. You'll also receive valuable coupons, sale notices, and free offers from BabyCenter and our partners. Click Here."

If you are pregnant or have young children, you MUST sign up at BabyCenter. I stumbled upon this website when I was pregnant with my oldest (now 7) and still use it to this day, three kids later! It is absolutely GREAT for when you are pregnant, as it lets you really know what's going on inside your womb and your baby's development. The weekly newsletters are a must, as they let you in on every detail of your baby's development. I just absolutely loved feeling so connected to my little bundle inside. The site also provides countless resources for expectant parents, including forums, polls, help with baby names, news, blogs, photos, videos, etc. 

It's also great for parents with small children, though! I still use it for all of my kids. I love getting monthly updates on my children's development! Even my husband loves getting this newsletter! It really helps you feel educated about your children and what they're going through at each particular stage of development. 

If you haven't already, then I REALLY recommend that you sign up for this, because it really is SUCH A GREAT RESOURCE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)