Thursday, February 4, 2010

Under Construction...

Once again I'm working to change a few things on the blog, so if you come across any broken links, please let me know so that I can get them fixed. 

You will notice that I'm adding some links to my store matchups over in the right sidebar. I got requests to add a few stores, so that's what I'm working on! You can't actually click on them yet, as that's one of the things I'm working on. I'll let you know when they're up and running! I am also working on adding some new links in the navigation bar at the top, under my header, in order to make finding a few things a bit easier. 

Just bear with me and I'll try to get it all done as quickly as possible (for me sometimes that means a week or more! Lol). I am just really trying to make finding things a lot easier for newbies to my site and especially newbies to the whole couponing system in general. I am also going to be going through a lot of my 101 pages and adding picture tutorials and maybe even some podcasts. The possibilities are endless! I think I'm just having too much fun...lol.

Any way, just wanted to let you know! Have a great Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)