Monday, February 1, 2010

Walgreens trip 1/31 -UPDATED-

**UPDATE**
When I opened the Accu-Chek box to get the rebate form out, the rebate form stated that it's only valid for purchases made by Dec. 31, 2009! So I'm still trying to figure out what to do about that. Walgreens has it advertised as having the rebate in the box, so perhaps Accu-Chek will still accept these rebates? I just don't know. I'll let you know if I find anything else out...

I really wasn't all that excited about much at Walgreens myself this week, but I had a bunch of register rewards that I HAD to use up, as they were expiring yesterday. So, I went in and took advantage of some of the freebies and money-makers. You can check out Hip2Save's list of this week's Walgreens match-ups HERE. For more info on Walgreens shopping, check out my Walgreens 101 page to learn everything you need to know to get started.

 
I got the candy, headband, and tumblers as filler items just so that I could make my coupon to item ratio work out so that I could use my RRs to pay. The total these items should have cost me is $48.95. I paid a whopping $1.27, plus tax out of pocket! I did use $26 in RR's to bring my total down, but I also got back $21 worth of RR's to use just like cash on a future Walgreens purchase. I will also be able to submit for a $14.99 mail-in rebate on the Accu-Chek kit! I will also be able to pass on the kit to someone in my family who is in need for FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)