Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Want to track your savings?

When it comes to tracking my monthly spending, all I have done in the past is write it all down in a notebook. I leave space for each week of the month and track how much I spend and save at each of the different stores I shop at. It's not hard, but it does take up a bit of my time. So, you can imagine how ecstatic I was when I came across this awesome "Savings and Spending Tracker" by Fistful of Coupons! I won't even try to explain in words how awesome this program is. You just have to go see for yourself. It is a downloadable spreadsheet where you simply type in your totals from your receipt and it does all of the work for you! You can track by each different store you shop at and it will automatically calculate your savings just by entering your info. It really is sooooo simple. Oh yeah, and it's FREE! Gotta love that!

I will definitely be using this program, and you will want to also! So go check it out! Thanks Karrie for this most amazing program!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)