Friday, June 26, 2009

Shop for groceries....help pay for college....


Alright, so...yet ANOTHER reason to shop at Albies. :) I'm sure you've heard of upromise, but if you're like me, you just kind of brushed it off or didn't pay too much attention. Well, I finally DID pay attention to what it was all about and am SOOOO happy that I did. I signed up, linked my Albertson's preferred card number to my account, and now, every time I shop at Albies, a small percentage of what I spend goes into my upromise account. As I start to accumulate money in this account, I can then use it to pay my school loans!!! Pretty awesome, huh? Don't need to pay for school or loans? You can use it to start putting that money into a savings account for your children's college education!

What's more is that I can also attach as many Albies preferred cards to my account as I want, such as those of my family and friends, so now every time THEY shop at Albies, I get portions of that too! And it's not just Albies, there are other stores that participate including some online stores! Also, you can attach credit cards to the account also, so that a small percentage of purchases you make using those credit cards gets put into the account also. There's so much I could tell you, but I'll let you check it out for yourself. If this sounds like something you're interested in, click HERE to find out more information. I hope you'll check it out and start paying for your education TODAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)