Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Awesome deal on Gillette products at Target!


2 - Gillette Body wash (my husband's new favorite)
2 - Gillette deodorant
2 - Travel size shave gel
2 - Travel size shampoo
2 - Gillette Fusion razor

I got all these items for ony $7.28 at Target!


I found these on clearance at Target a few weeks ago but never thought I could use a coupon on them! Then I read it on one of the blogs recently (sorry, I can't remember which one!) that they used the $4 coupon for Gillette Fusion manual or power razor from PG 6/7 on it, so I went back hoping there were more so I could try it myself. Sure enough...there were two left (at least that I saw) which worked for me, as I had two coupons left. These were clearance marked gift sets priced at $7.64/ea, then I used two $4/1 coupons, and paid only $7.28 for both. SWEET! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)