Thursday, July 2, 2009

FREE Listerine at Walgreens!


Just in case you missed it, you can get Listerine for FREE (or for $1) at Wags! The Listerine coupons at Coupons.com reset this month, so now you can go print off yours HERE. There is a $2/1 and a $1/1 (remember, you can print each one twice). I just so happened to have one of my $2/1 coupons left from last month, so I had three of them to use. If you have any left that haven't expired yet, drag them out and use them with the new ones for an even better deal!

The Listerine is on sale for 3/$9 (the .5 liter bottle). Use 3 $2/1 Listerine coupons (or 2-$2/1 and 1-$1/1) making them 3/$3 or 3/$4. Then you get a $3 RR back, so essentially they are FREE or $.33ea (depending on which combination of coupons you use).

Even the Walmart Great Value brand can't beat FREE! :) I usually buy this big 1.5 liter bottle for my husband for $3.37 at Walmart...

I just bought this a couple of days ago (before the Listerine coupon reset) and guess what I'll be taking back! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)