Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More cool stuff in the mail...

Got a couple more neat things in the mail today...I signed up for this freebie a couple of weeks ago...




Apparently, they are out of the free samples, but the coupon they sent me is for a FREE 18ct pkg of Always Infinity. It also says they will STILL send out a free sample as it becomes available. Pretty neat. Free stuff is always welcome! :)

The other thing I got was my $10 in rewards "dollars" from Toys R Us. I got this by simply signing up for their rewards program (it's totally FREE) where you earn "R"Us Dollars with every purchase you make, both in-store and online. When you reach a certain amount, they mail you your earned dollars. These work, same as cash, in-store or online and have no minimum purchase required. I don't know if you can use more than one at a time though...this is my first set I've received, so I guess I'll find out!

So, never hesitate to sign up for store rewards programs...they're worth it! Even if you only shop there VERY rarely (such as we do).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)