Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Possibly a good deal on batteries...?

I don't know much about the cost of batteries (which is amazing to me with as often as my family buys them!) so I am not sure if this is a super good deal or not, but it sure seems like it!



I found these tearpad coupons at Shopko on the display of batteries...


They have their Energizer Max batteries (8ct AA or AAA, 2ct 9volt, 4ct C or D) regularly 6.99. They are marked down to 6.49. Then on the display tag it says that there is a $2.50 rebate with the purchase of two (making them 2/$9.98 or 4.99/ea). Then there's this tearpad coupon to mail in to get a FREE movie ticket (up to $12) with the purchase of two. So...all in all you are getting 2 packs of Energizer Max batteries and a movie ticket for $9.98. Sound like a good deal to you? I haven't done any price comparisons yet (I forgot to when I was at Walmart today) to see what any other stores' prices are, so I can't guarantee it's a great price. If anyone happens to know, please let us in on it! :) Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)