Monday, July 6, 2009

Redbox Monday



Well, it's the first Monday of the month, so you know what that means...FREE Redbox movie! The code for today is 4J7LF6 . You have all day to use it so get over there and get your free movie! You WILL have to give your credit card, but you won't be billed so long as you return it by the specified time the following day (which is 9pm if I remember correctly).


There's also another code that has been posted for a free movie that is valid this whole week, but I haven't tried it yet myself, so I can't guarantee it will work. Last time the blog sites posted a code, it worked for my hubby while he was in another state, but not for me when I tried it. But hey, it's worth a shot! The code is 7HE79B. Let me know if it works for you! It's valid now until 7/07, so you can try it when you return your free Monday movie tomorrow. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)