Sunday, September 13, 2009

A few ideas for those doublers...

Alright, so without the doublers, this week's Albies sale was not all that great. However, with the doublers and with some of the coupons we got in today's inserts...there are a few GREAT deals out there...click HERE to see my previous post with a few doubler ideas.

(Not sure what "doublers" are or how to use them? Click HERE to read my doubler info post)

There are quite a few options, but I'm going to tell you about some of the ones that I, personally, am excited about and plan on doing...

Campbell's Chicken Noodle or Tomato soup = $15 for a 30 can case
Receive a catalina for $5 OYNSO for purchasing $15 or more in select Campbell's products
Use 3-$.40/4 Campbell's soup Q (SS 9/13) plus three doublers
OOP = $12.60, plus receive a $5 OYNSO, so $7.60 for 30 cans of soup!!




Cooking Light Magazine (price unknown)

Use $1/1 (RP 9/13), plus a doubler = $2 off the newsstand price! I really love when magazine coupons come in the mail and wait to use them for when we have doublers. They usually don't expire for at least a month, so if you use one now you can get the October Issue and then at the beginning of next month get the November issue, so you get to take advantage of it twice!

Stouffer's French Bread pizza (if this variety is included in the $1.88 Stouffer's/Lean Cuisine entree sale)
Use $1/2 Q from the Nestle Planning Calender (if you received that by mail)
Plus, use a doubler making your OOP $1.76 for both or $.88/ea!

Juicy Juice 8pk is still on sale 2/$4, use the $1/2 (RP 8/9) plus a doubler, making it FREE!

Yoplait yogurt (4-6oz) - $.50 ea
Buy 8 = $4.00
Use 2-$.75/4 yogurt IP at Group A (print it twice), plus 2 doublers making your OOP $1 for 8 yogurt cups or $.13 ea!

I'm sure there are lots more, those are just the immediate ones I thought of and plan to do myself. I'll try to add more if I get a chance. Be sure to leave a comment and share any ways you think of to use your doublers! Also, don't forget that TODAY only you can get $.88/lb chicken (drumsticks, thighs, or whole legs), a 5lb bag of Russet potatoes for only $.99, Albertson's white sandwich bread (first 4) and Albertson's apple juice (64oz) for only $.99 (first 2)!! I'll definitely be picking those up while I'm there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)