Sunday, September 13, 2009

Is it Christmas??

I cannot even believe everything that was found it my papers this morning! Even the BAG they came in came bearing gifts!



Inside the bag there were two samples, one of Banana Nut Cheerios and one MultiGrain Chereios, plus two high-value coupons! $1/1 of each of the two cereals! Wishing you were subscribed to the paper now?? Lol.


Inside the paper there were more great things to be found...such as FIVE coupon inserts!!! Two SmartSource, two RedPlum, and one General Mills!

Of course, we all knew there were doublers coming, but still a great thing to see!
Also, in the Parade Magazine there were two coupons, one for $.75/1 Surf laundry detergent and one $.75/1 Hormel Compleats.



Another coupon I was totally excited about was the Michael's 50% off one item coupon! Usually these are 40% off, so this is AWESOME! When I went to Michael's last week to use the 40% off coupons, I got lots of coupons on my receipt for 50% off also, so I have even more to use!

Wow...I've got a LOT of clipping to do! If you are just starting couponing, this is a GREAT week to start! Definitely buy some extra papers to really get your coupon stash growing right away! These will go FAST at the newsstand, so I would go get them early!

2 comments:

  1. i bet you were wishing that this was the week where you accidentally got 12 papers instead of 6...lol. well geeeez i can't wait to get my papers, looks like its loaded with goodys.. woohoo!!!... can't wait to see all your post on your shopping trips and by the way what did you use your coupon on at michaels??..

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding! I would have been ecstatic! :) As for my Michael's coupons, I got some Halloween decor and foam kits for the kids. One thing about the coupon is that it's only good for regular priced items, not sale or clearance items. But that's ok...there are soooo many options!! And scrapbook paper is 50% off at Michael's this week, also! As low as $.17! I'm definitely getting some of that!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! :)