Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Albertson's 10/07-10/13

HERE is this week's Albertson's preview list. Keep in mind that this is Utah's list and Idaho's could vary a little. Double check it tomorrow when the Idaho list is posted! Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday. It was a REALLY rough day trying to take care of a sick hubby and three kids after about four days and nights of pretty much NO sleep, as my two year old was sick. So, I apologize.

There are some super hot items this week! It's the Quaker sale we've all been waiting for to go with all of the great coupons we've been getting! I plan on stocking up on Aunt Jamima syrup for $1 (as it's my favorite) and getting some quaker instant oatmeal ($.75) and chewy granola bars ($.50).

Other items I'm excited about are the Colgate Wisps ($.90), as I've been wanting to try those out, and the Pop-Secret popcorn ($.20). Treetop apple juice ($.50), Welch's juice cocktail ($.75), Ronzoni Healthy Harvest pasta ($.20), Nestle cookie dough ($.75) and I could go on and on! Lol.

Word is that there are no doublers this week, but that's what was said last week, too, so I'll still hold out shopping until Sunday, just in case!

Don't forget that when you buy one of the Palmolive Pure + Caring or Pure + Clear dish soap, you can send away for the rebate that was in the SS 9/27! It will be a $.75 money maker if you use the $.75/1 coupon, also!

Have fun this week! New to this and not sure what to do with this list? Go HERE to check out my "Using GrocerSmarts" page. Or go HERE to start from the beginning and learn how to save 60-90% on your grocery bill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)