Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Generic formula...


Tired of paying outrageous prices for Enfamil, Similac, and other pricey formulas? A friend and I were just taking about the high price of formula the other day. Well, today I was at Target and came across their Up & Up brand formula. This may not be new, but it was new to me, as I'd never seen it before...


Now there is an alternative to the expensive stuff! They have many different kinds that compare to many of the most popular Similac and Enfamil formulas (they say right on the can which formula they are like) but are less than HALF the price! I couldn't believe it! For the 25.75 oz can (that is like Enfamil Lipil or Similac Advance) it was only $11.89!! The 23.4oz can of Enfamil Lipil was $22.50! Now, granted, Enfamil and Similac does put out coupons for their product sometimes, so you won't always pay that price, but still, even with a coupon, you are still paying WAY more! Just thought I would pass this along for anyone who might have a bottle-fed baby at home, but who hates paying the high-price of formula!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)