Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Walmart prices...

I was a little curious as to what all of the great items I got at Walgreen's for free (or made money on) the last couple of weeks cost at Walmart, so I did a little research while I was there today...

Vaseline Sheer Infusion lotion - $5.97 (this month is FREE at Walgreens after RR or make $1.50 with online coupon)

Chapstick Fresh Effects - $2.54 (this month FREE at Walgreens after RR)

Halls Refresh - $1.87 (this month a $.75 money-maker at Walgreens after RR)

Gillette Fusion MVP manual razor - $8.94, power razor - $9.94 (this month a $1 money-maker at Walgreens after RR!!!)

These are the only items I checked, but as you can see...Walmart is NOT always the best place to shop is it? Just wanted to get you thinking...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)