Monday, October 19, 2009

Taking a break...

Ok...I have decided to take a little break this week. I have so much stuff I need to get done, and my husband and 2 year old are leaving on a trip down to Dallas to see some of my husband's family this weekend so I need to spend all the time I can with them. (I have NEVER been away from my little one that long!) So...I am going to take the week off and I will be back this weekend. I'll try to do some crazy, mad posting at that time to make up for it, ok? :) I just have so much on my plate right now and I need to focus on other things. I may still post tweets occasionally from my Blackberry, so hopefully you're a Twitter follower and have signed up to get instant text notification of new tweets! If not, go HERE to do so! If you need help with setting up the mobile notifications, check out my previous post HERE. Have a great week! I'll be back in a few days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)