Thursday, October 15, 2009

Target a while back...



This are some deals I scored at Target a while back that somehow got a bit lost until I stumbled across the photo just now. These items should have cost me $22.56. I got them all for $.74! PLUS I will get $2.49 back in the mail from a rebate! So, a $1.75 money-maker!!
I used my FREE 2oz Glade soy candle coupon from SS 8/9.

The Palmolive Pure+Caring was $2.49, but I had a Target coupon for $1 from a previous bottle of Nature's Source cleaner I bought there a while back (peelie coupon), plus stacked it with the $.75/1 from SS 9/27. There was also a rebate in the SS 9/27 to try the product for FREE, so you will get a rebate of the full price of the product and the coupons don't count!

The Clean & Clear Morning Burst facial scrubs are $.97 each and can be found in the travel section and you can use the $1/1 coupon from SS 8/2. It does NOT exclude tiral sizes.

The Degree deodorant I also found in the travel section for $.97 ea and used a Degree coupon, but I can't for the life of me remember which one it was or which insert it was from. It was either for $1 or $1.25 off and it did NOT specify a limitation on trial sizes. If you use a binder, just look through your deodorant coupons and find one that does not exclude trial sizes.

I also found these nifty little guys in the travel section for $.99 each!! Pretty neat, especially for FREE!


It's a little Smiley Grip toothbrush and travel size Crest kid's toothpaste. I was able to use a $1/1 coupon for Crest Kids toothpaste, which didn't exclude trial sizes. Once again, I cannot remember which insert it was from, as I did this shopping trip a few weeks ago. I am not sure if any of these coupons are expired, but it doesn't hurt to look!

Remember that at Target, if the coupon value is more than the price of the item, it will beep, however, they are to adjust the value of the coupon down to match the price of the item. I have never had an issues with this, though I've heard that some people run into problems with the cashiers telling them they won't accept them...

Also, don't forget to bring your reusable bags with you, as you get a $.05 credit on your transaction for each bag you use!


1 comment:

  1. okay..next time something good like this comes up...you must call me. I stopped couponing just as I thougth I was getting the hang of it and now that I am trying to get back in to the groove I feel more lost than ever....Awesome Shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! :)