Friday, November 13, 2009

Anyone want some cheap oranges?


There is a produce place I pass on my way to take my son to daycare that sells a 69lb box of oranges for $21.95 (plus tax)! That comes out to about $.32/lb! I would love to take advantage of this deal, but simply do not need 69 lbs of oranges! I was thinking if someone wanted to split a box with me, that would be about $11 each for 34lbs of oranges! Anyone interested? I do not know how long this will last, so I'd like to take advantage as soon as possible. Let me know! :) I can pick them up and even deliver your half if you'd like.

2 comments:

  1. man i want some oranges... would you deliver them to me!!!...hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali,
    I would love to go in with you on a box.. do you want to split it in half? let me know

    sarah

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! :)