Sunday, November 29, 2009

Become a fan on Facebook!

Don't forget to become a fan of Ali's Coupon Adventures on Facebook! Often times I post deals on my page that I just don't have time to post on my blog, and you don't want to miss out! You can become a fan by clicking "Become a fan" on my Facebook widget on the left side of my page (you may have to scroll up or down a little bit to see it) Or, you can just click HERE to go directly to my page and once there, just click "become a fan." You will have to log-in and then you will be a fan! Now you will get updates as I post them directly on your facebook page! Now you won't miss a thing!

You can also still follow me on Twitter and get up-to-the-minute mobile updates. To find out more about that, click HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)