Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cooking Light magazine -- 1 year, only $5!!


Right now you can get a one-year subscription to Cooking Light magazine for just FIVE dollars! Yup...$5. (newsstand price is $49.50 for one year!) If you're like me, since starting bargain-hunting you have magazines coming out of your ears due to all of the FREE and super-cheap subscriptions! I can't help it. I haven't even read probably 85% off them, as they keep piling up higher and higher, but I LOVE knowing they were all free (or practically free) and when I do find time to sit down with a magazine, I have so many choices at my fingertips. Plus, almost every magazine comes with...yep, you guessed it....COUPONS!

So, if you think you have even more room for more magazines (or even if you don't, but can't pass a great deal by) then head on over HERE to Amazon to get your subscription NOW. Word is that this deal will last a week, but I wouldn't risk missing out! Get yours today! :)
Thanks Hip2Save!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)