Sunday, November 15, 2009

Michael's printable coupons!


I totally meant to get these up Friday and totally spaced it! :( One of them was a 4 hour coupon valid yesterday from 9am-1pm for an extra 20% your entire purchase, including sale items! UGH...I can't believe I forgot. Well, actually I can, because I'm pretty good at forgetting, just ask my husband. :) Any way, there are a few other coupons that might interest you...

*40% off one regular price item (valid today, Sunday 11/15, only)
*25% off entire purchase of regular and sale price tabletop and wall portrait frames
*15% off regular and sale price hand-crafted floral arrangements
*10% off entire purchase entire stock yarn (includes sale items)
*10% off various sale price bead items
*20% off sale price various wreaths
*40% off entire stock regular price candles
Go HERE to print them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)