Monday, November 16, 2009

Oral-B CrossAction Power toothbrushes only $2 at Walmart!

I was headed to Walmart to buy my husband a new Crest SpinBrush, as his was toast, thinking how much I truly hated buying stuff nowadays when it's not on sale, when I got super lucky! At my Walmart they had the SpinBrushes marked down from $7.98 to $6, plus I had a $1/1 coupon from a previous SmartSource insert, making it only $5. I thought that was pretty neat. Then, however, I spotted something even BETTER! The Oral-B CrossAction power toothbrushes were marked down from $6.97 to $5, but for this one I actually had $3/1 coupons from a previous PG insert!! I was able to snag these for only $2! They also had the replacement 2-pk of heads marked down to $4, plus with a $1/1 Q I was able to snag these for $3 ea or $1.50/ refill head.

I thought that was pretty cool, considering this is something that I was generally spending $6.50 on when we needed them, as I haven't come across a great sale for them, yet. Not to say it won't happen, just hasn't yet. :) Any way, just thought I would let you know so that if this is something your family uses, you can keep an eye out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)