Monday, November 16, 2009

Today is Christmas at my house!

Ok, not really, but it feels like it. I opened up my mailbox and THIS is what I found! (this is not even including the regular bills/mail stuff. I don't know HOW my mail lady fit it all in there)


Speaking of rebates, I just got my $10 Kellogg's Fuel for School rebate today! See! They DO come! The above magazines are all ones I have gotten for FREE or almost free through Best Deal Magazines or RewardsGold. I also got a ton of Pantene coupons from VocalPoint (if you are not already a member, you MUST go HERE and sign up! They send all kinds of freebies and coupons at random, it's awesome!) I also received a coupon for a FREE Marzetti product from participating in a survey recently, a sample of Dunkin' Donuts coffee, and a 20% off any item coupon for Bed, Bath, & Beyond! Wow...what a great day. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! :)